Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

Is A Father Who Never Married The Mother Still Required To Pay Child Support?

Most times yes. When a mother is not married there are sometimes questions as to who the child's legal father is for purposes of support.

An "acknowledged father" is a person whom the paternity of the child(ren) has been established by either the admission of the father or the agreement of the parents. Once an acknowledged father there is a duty to pay child support.

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 239-829-0166 or 866-995-0166 or email us.