Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

Domestic Violence Injunctions In Florida

You may go to court yourself for an injunction to protect yourself or a family member against assault, battery or sexual battery by your spouse (whether you are separated or not) or your former spouse. If you feel you are the victim of such domestic violence, you should immediately contact the office of the clerk of the circuit court in your county for information and assistance.

Do you know your legal rights? Contact Cape Coral attorney, The Men's Rights Law Firm, and learn about Men's Rights.

More information on domestic violence towards menDomestic Violence Towards Men

Contact The Men's Rights Law Firm, attorneys for Men's Rights in Divorce, about our low hourly rates and to schedule your free consultation.