Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

Are TROs and Emergency Protective Orders Available Only When The Abuser Is A Spouse?

No, in Florida, the victim of an abusive live-in lover can obtain a Temporary Restraining Order or emergency protective order. The victim of any adult relative, an abusive lover (non-live-in) or even a roommate can obtain such an order. To learn more about help for victims of domestic violence in Florida, contact a local crisis intervention center, social service organization or battered women's shelter (shelters are in place for both men and women who have been abused).

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 239-829-0166 or 866-995-0166 or email us.