Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

How Do I Petition For Child Visitation Rights In Florida?

If you are currently going through a divorce and custody case, the court should automatically allow visitation (timesharing) for both parents unless there is a compelling reason to deny it.

If you currently do not have visitation with your child, you can file a petition with the court that handled the original custody case. However, to be successful, there must be a significant change in circumstances and the proposed change to visitation/timesharing must be in the child’s best interest in order for the court to grant the change. If you believe you can meet these requirements, you should file a Supplemental Petition to Modify Parenting Plan/Time-Sharing Schedule and Other Relief, Form 12.905(a).

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 239-829-0166 or 866-995-0166 or email us.

Additional information about visitation and timesharing law in Florida can be found on these pages of our web site: