Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

How Can I Modify Child Visitation In Florida?

Modifying or changing a timesharing plan or visitation order in Florida is possible. However, to be successful, there must be a significant and material change in circumstances and the proposed change to visitation/timesharing must be in the child's best interest in order for the court to grant the change. The burden of proof is on the parent who wants the change. That means that the parent who is seeking the modification must prove that there has been a significant change in circumstances that warrants the change and prove that the proposed change is in the best interest of the child. If you believe you can meet these requirements and want to modify your timesharing plan, you should file a Supplemental Petition to Modify Parenting Plan/Time-Sharing Schedule and Other Relief, Form 12.905(a). However, this is a highly technical area of Florida family law and it's highly advisable to have an experienced attorney assist you.

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 239-829-0166 or 866-995-0166 or email us.

Additional information about child custody law and parenting rights in Florida can be found on these pages of our web site: