Mens Rights Attorney

Call Today

How Do I Fight The Amount Of Child Support In Florida?

In Florida it is very difficult to fight the amount of child support ordered by the court unless you can prove one of the following circumstances:

For the first two circumstances, start by filing a Supplemental Petition for Modification of Child Support, Form 12.905(b), with the court that ordered the child support. For the latter two circumstances, you’ll need to file an appeal. In any case, you are highly advised to hire an experienced family law attorney who can represent you accurately in court and protect your rights.

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.
Call 239-829-0166 or 866-995-0166 or email us.

Additional information about child support law in Florida can be found on these pages of our web site: